Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

time for me to learn my ABCs



Still stuck at 153. I've decided to do ABC bootcamp. I'm not sure how long I'll last but it should be a good challenge. If any of you want to do it along with me let me know. I do best when there's some competition :p

I'll update later with some stats on what I've eaten and my measurements. A while back I mentioned that mondays would be measurement day, but I couldn't find a measuring tape. Well I finally found one. Hopefully I'll stick to the ABC diet and stick to posting my measurements once a week. I'm not sure what body parts are best to measure for weight loss, so I'll probably do like arms, neck, bust, underbust, stomach, thighs, and calves. And different measurements for like right thigh and left thigh, because I'm sure they're different because my right arm and leg are definitely my dominant arm and leg, like I use my right arm for picking stuff up more often and my right leg for balancing on more.


1 comment:

  1. Another thing I would have bought if I hadn't used up all H's minutes and then had to buy him a new phone card...
    The best thing about measurements, is that even when the scale says there's no difference you can measure certain parts and figure out if the weight has been moving around. And it does somehow...
    Good luck! I may not comment all the time but I am on a library computer with a time limit and you made my list of priorities.

    ReplyDelete