Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

147.6

I've been really melancholy the past week or so, the fact that I'm getting sick and don't have any days off work this week doesn't help. Seems to help my weight though. I haven't felt like eating, all I drink is tea with the slightest amount of milk in it and I feel so bloated from just that. Weighed in this morning at 147.6 but I'm not even happy. I'm down a significant amount from where I started. My old jeans are starting to fit again. I had a pile of them in my closet from when I was thinner. Only 3 pairs that I tried on were still too small. I should be happy now right?

Comments:

Venus- you're more excited about my progress than I am, can I borrow some of your upbeat attitude please?

PrettyLies- I really like that lyric, what song is it from? The comments you leave are always so sweet, thanks so much for being so nice

4 comments:

  1. It's from a song "Who are you now" by Sleeping With Sirens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE when I fit into my old "skinny" clothes. It's like getting a brand new, free wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, last time I lost a large amount of weight I felt nothing when I saw the numbers dropping. When it really comes down to it, it isn't about the number. I have fought depression all my life so my enthusiasm is really actually difficult to find. It's like trying to get out of bed with a house on your chest :/
    I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your weightloss.. maybe you will feel more cheery when you feel better and get some days off <3 Hope you feel better soon - much love xx

    ReplyDelete