Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ABC Day 1: 500 calories or less

Less! 441.75 to be exact. I'm quite proud of myself at the moment, now i just have to be careful not to screw it up.

Breakfast:
1/2 english muffin (65), poached egg (70), sprinkle of paprika (6)
Lunch:
granny smith apple (80), 4 raw unsalted almonds (28)
Dinner:
1/2 cup basmati rice (100), 1 tbsp light butter chicken sauce (6.25), 2 small chicken wings (86)

Total: 441.75

My measurements as promised...
Neck: 12.7"
Bust: 35.3"
Underbust: 30.2"
Right arm: 12.7"
Left arm: 13.5"
Stomach at belly button: 34.6"
Bum: 41.1"
Right thigh: 24.7"
Left thigh: 25.2"
Right calf: 14.6"
Left calf: 14.7

I wasn't completely sure where I should measure so hopefully using these spots I can accurately track weight loss. Sorry its a day late, from now on every monday I'll be updating my measurements, hopefully with some steadily decreasing numbers. I looked at my old stats for last summer and although I'm about 2 pounds lighter than I was I'm bigger in some places than I was. My bum is bigger and so is my stomach and thighs. It's weird because my bust, under my bust, my farms and my neck are all smaller. My neck is actually like a whole inch thinner than it was last year. I'm really glad my face isn't as fat as it was last year. But I'm not so glad about my stomach and but. Hopefully they'll be better by next week. I really need to look good soon. I just got invited to a movie night and both of my exes are invited. I don't want to be that fat dumpy girl that they're happy to be rid of anymore. I don't know how I feel about either of them. I don't know if I like them like them, want to be friends with them, or want to destroy them. Whatever it is that I want from them, I won't get it by being fat.

Comments: 

Venus- I hate that it moves around, I just want it all gone :p It's so nice to know that I made your list of priorities. And it sucks so much that you don't have internet right now. I don't know what I would do without mine. I'd say go to a coffee shop and use some of the free wifi on your phone or something, but all the coffee shops with decent wifi are crammed full of sugar coated fat dripping desserts. Gah I can hear my stomach rumbling already :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment