Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Small step back

CW: 160.2
GW: 155
UGW:115

I gained. Not a ton, but more than I would have liked. It's my own fault. I told myself over and over that I wouldn't eat chips. I did. I ate half a bag, I used to eat a whole bag when I felt like this. So I guess its good I didn't eat the whole thing. I wish I hadn't eaten any of it but oh well, I need to move on from it.

Thanks to the comment by PrettyLies I realised that I'm not taking my vitamins as often as I should and that I need more greens, I really need to take better care of myself. I went grocerie shopping with my mom and made sure to pick out lots of veggies that I know I will eat. Apples and grapefruit were on sale too so that was a plus. We got blueberries and celery, which I'm going to try for the first time in my life. I have a slight fear of trying new foods. It's not so much that I'm afraid that they're going to taste bad, I just don't want to know if I don't like them. I'd rather be in the dark about whether or not I like them than know that I don't like them for sure. That sounds really messed up. Let me try again; I like the idea of blueberries and celery, but if I don't end up liking them I'll wish I never tried them in the frist place because they seemed nice in theory. My mind is just a tad screwed up.

Hi to the new follower J. I hope you all have great weekends.

Love Emma

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the vitamins are important, I need to take mine more often too!! And definitely eat more veggies for fiber, and more protein. it fills you up. A handful of nuts for instance should regulate blood sugar and keep you feeling full so you don't snack (no more than that though, because they are calorific)

    ReplyDelete