Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The magical second pound

CW: 160.2
GW:155
UGW: 115

Breakfast: nothing (0) = 0
Lunch: 2 poached eggs (147), 1 tsp paprika (6) = 153
Dinner: 1 cup of basmati rice (200), one onion (44), 1 tbsp canola oil (124) = 368
Snack: white bread (79), 1 tbsp honey butter (60) = 139
Total intake today: 660

Yesterday I was bad. Not terrible, but still worse than I would have liked. I should have decided what I was going to eat for dinner beforehand. I was stupid and left it up to chance. That paired with the fact that I took a multivitamin on an empty stomach led me to eat something I swore off a long time ago. Pasta. It's my worst enemy. My mom has always said that when you're in love everything falls into place. Well I'm deeply in love with pasta and I can tell you that's completely true, everything falls right into place, and that place is my thighs. Then of course believing that I had failed miserably I decided to wash down the pasta with some frozen yogurt. Stupid, I know.

Somehow I'm magically down another pound though. Thanks to whatever higher power is out there that I at least took smaller portions and ate on smaller plates. Things could have gotten really bad if I hadn't. Today I will be better though. Willpower is important and so is structure. I'm determined to have both. I am going to structure my day and have the willpower to not mess up that structure, like I usually do. I'm exchanging my usual lunch of some delicious (but relatively low calorie) home made sushi for some poached eggs. Some protein should help get me back on track, plus the paprika is yummy and apparently it has a lot of vitamin c and aids in digestion.

I'm so happy that I'm only 5.2 pound away from my first goal weight. I tried on the goal tunic yesterday (I have no clue wtf a tunic is, but that's what the tag said) which I love, the material is really soft. It is unfortunately a large, but it has drawstrings which I can use to tighten it. The only part that's tight is the arms, sadly where I carry a lot of my weight for some weird reason. But the arms are getting loose. This is all thanks to the insane amount of baking and cooking I've been doing. We don't have a mixer so I've got to do it all the mixing myself. My brother is allergic to everything under the sun so I have to make up weird recipes for him and do a lot of cooking. It's a good thing the ingredients for the stuff he needs is so expensive or I would be snacking away while baking.

Anyways, that's a bit of a ramble. Quick shout out to the new follower Skinny,Late'. And thanks to the rest of you for your lovely comments and support. Without further ado, here's some thinspiration. It's all ballet. I really miss dance so hopefully when I'm at a healthy weight and more comfortable with my body I can take some adult classes.







 Love you all and wish you the best in your own journeys.
Emma

1 comment:

  1. You're so close to your first goal, I think you're doing really well, the pasta was just a little mistake and thankfully you were able to lose another pound, lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete