Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The first post: reborn

As you can tell by the title this is my very first post. I'm excited and terrified at the same time. I'm excited because this is a very definitive step for me, the first of many, on my journey to who I know I can become. I'm also terrified because I don't know if I'll be any good at this. I don't want to disappoint any potential readers or myself. I'm afraid to fail, but for the first time in my life I will overcome that fear. I will accomplish my goals. I will not back down. I won't sit and watch life pass me by. This is me taking control of my life. If anyone is reading this I hope you will join me on this journey.

Love,
Emma

2 comments:

  1. I hope this blog will help you accomplish your goals, writing about your feelings helps to understand why it is so hard this lifestyle. I wish you well. Good Luck!!

    I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First comment ever! Thanks so much. Good luck to you too. I checked out your blog, I don't understand the language but the pictures are stunning.

      Delete