Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I can do this

Sticking with the goal to be 155 by next Monday. I weighed in at 157.8 today. So that's 2.7 pounds in 6 days, or 0.45 pounds a day. I can do this. I know it seems like a really small and insignificant goal, but maybe that's what I need. I'm actually surprised that my weight went down this morning. We went out to a buffet last night for my dad's birthday finally. I was really dreading going out and just wanted to get it done and over with. I ended up wearing a dress I got at forever 21 (as you can probably tell by most of my goal clothes it's my favourite store) a while ago. It's a medium and I was sceptical when I bought it because I had just lost a lot of water weight at the time and was worried that I would gain it all back and that the dress would look horrible. Magically when I put the dress on yesterday it gaped a little bit at the back, even better it didn't stretch across my bum anymore. I carry most of my weight on my bum and on my thighs so that's a huge deal for me.

Anyways, I'm off to try a new recipe I found for 100 calorie chocolate cupcakes. If it's any good I'll add it to my recipe page since it's still pretty empty.

Love Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment