Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Getting back on track

I stepped onto my Wii Fit Balance board for the first time in over a year. I would just like to say wow. It really sucks how they show how fat your Mii is. The family friend I mentioned earlier (we'll call her Kim) has a Mii too, it stands next to mine in the plaza thing, and it looks like a bobble head. Mine on the other hand looks so chubby. The good thing is that it's not as chubby as it used to be. I weighed in yesterday at 158.6 which is a big difference than the 170 that I weighed last time I used the Wii. It was really nice to see the number I used to be and the number I am now. I went to buy my excercise bike yesterday but the store was out of stock. I'm going to see if I can find a decent used one online maybe.

I have a weird new eating system. I make sure that my breakfast is under 200 calories, and that my lunch is under 300 and then dinner I don't count. Usually that's because my parents cooked it so I have no idea of the calorie content. This week it's because I got my monthly visit and I'm bloated and want everything deep fried and slathered in salt. I've been pretty decent though because I usually work through dinner time so I can't eat too much. I figure that with this system I'll slowly eat better meals working my way from breakfast through to dinner. So for like a week or however long I'll focus on eating better breakfasts. I'll find as many healthy, low calorie, rich in vitamin breakfast options as I can and focus on eating them, getting used to them and making them a part of my daily routine. When I don't have to conciously think "today I'm going to eat ... because it is good for me and is low in calories" and it just becomes second nature I will move on and do the same thing with lunch. I don't know if this will work but hopefully it will, nothing else has yet.

My goal for this week is to be 155 by next monday. That gives me just over a week to lose 3.6 pounds. It is a very reasonable goal which is why I think that I will be able to accomplish it. Hopefully when I do accomplish it my confidence will grow a bit and that will help me with whatever goal I set for myself next week.

Love all of you wonderful ladies,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment