Pages

Friday, March 09, 2012

Title

I'm too lazy to think up a title so I'm just calling this post title. I didn't weigh in today, but when I did yesterday I was 157.6 so I don't know if I feel good or bad about that. I don't feel like blogging much right now because I feel like I'm going to get fired today. My boss is really pissed at me lately and I'm trying really hard but apparently I'm not good enough. Whatever. I just wish that if my boss does plan on firing me he does it over the phone. I'm a terrible driver when I'm upset, even yesterday I almost ran a red light on my way home because I was trying not to cry so I wasn't paying attention as much as I should have. If I need to vent later I'll be back. The only plus to this is that I get depressed very easily and when I'm depressed I'm too nauseous to eat much of anything (well sometimes, it's either eat nothing or eat everything, but this time it's nothing so that's good).

Emma

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm sorry sweetie. I hope you don't lose your job. And 157 isn't a horrible number. Take care <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete