Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sick

CW: 156.4
GW: 155
UGW: 115

Breakfast: oatmeal (150), light brown sugar (15), pinch of cinnamon (1) = 166
Lunch: tea with splash of milk  (50), fried egg (92), white bread (145) = 289
Dinner: don't know yet
Snacks: don't know yet

Got the flu. I feel so disgusting and I don't want to touch anything because I feel so contaminated. My weight hasn't gone up in the past few days, but it hasn't gone down either. I need to be 140 by the time that everyone comes home for summer break. Last summer I got down to 153 right after everyone left. Then I went back up a lot. Going back down now though. Hopefully I'll be 155 by monday. I'm not going to push myself too hard so that I don't quit.

I've been exercising again. Lots of crunches and lunges. As soon as I get a sports bra I'm going to start going for jogs because it's gotten warmer outside and while I might hate my new house, there is a lot of nice scenery around for runs. There's a really nice one at lululemon that I want; it's purple. I really need to get my arms in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment