Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Set back but not stopped

BINGE! 2 brownies, who knows how many chocolates, and an entire bag of chips.

But I woke up early this morning to go to hot yoga today and sweat out some of the calories. I'm not going to get down on myself about yesterday. I love how peaceful hot yoga makes me feel with myself. Like I feel almost okay about my body when I'm there. I had a bad day yesterday and didn't do my face regimen yesterday morning when I woke up, but I did do it before i went to sleep last night, and I did it this morning again. I am definitely seeing a huge difference with my spots, there is no more of that large under the skin acne anymore, only a few small spots and then of course the blackheads on my nose and cheeks, but while they aren't going away they are shrinking in size. What isn't shrinking in size is my thighs. Which is why yesterday I started the 30 day squat challenge. The first day has only 30 squats and already my legs are so tired.

30-Day Squat Challenge by @shrinkingjeans #sisterhoodsquats #exercise #fitness #workoutcalendar

If I'm happy with the results I'll post before and after pictures. Until then I'm going to keep working on my face, eating better, and perfecting my baked sweet potato fries, which were better yesterday but still not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment