Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I made some progress

I'm still not looking at the scale until next Tuesday, when I'll post my weight here. But I did make some progress yesterday on getting motivated and working on myself. I washed my face properly, used a toner, moisturizer, spot treatment etc. I took over half an hour to do it, but I can see a difference already this morning. My skin is more clear, but now all I can see is how big my chin is. I'm going to look online and see if there is some kind of chin tightening exercises I can do. I tidied up my room a bit today, which has always been a big point of weakness for me. Today I'm going to get more done and hopefully my mom will be happy. I'm also going to try and get some housework done for her today. I tried to be helpful yesterday and make some sweet potato fries from scratch but ended up burning the entire batch. So hopefully today I can do something that will actually be helpful. I was better being social yesterday. I spent a few hours with my brother's girl friend, and then I hung out with the bf and we actually talked about the possibility of a future together. I'm freaked out a bit because he kissed me all of once the entire time we were together, which makes me feel ugly. But he knows I have my monthly visitor right now so he might be a bit grossed out by me.

Well I'm off to attempt to make baked sweet potato fries again and enjoy some of this spring sunshine while it lasts.


BELLA TERRA by Ravshaniya on 500px | Beautiful Photos | Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE baked sweet potato fries! I gave up making them from scratch though and now get the Alexia brand (the crinkle cut ones get crispy in the oven) YUM!

    ReplyDelete