Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2014

It's a mad world...

I went crazy.

I went the kind of crazy that lands you in the hospital for four days so doped up you don't know who you are anymore. Not that I knew who I was before I went in anyways. I'm out for a few more hours on a weekend pass. Then tonight I'm back in lockup where they'll reassess me and see if I've been good enough to get discharged. I don't know what I'm more afraid of, going back or being let out for good. I lost my mind when I was in there, and it's so easy to fall back into the void. But what if I'm still stuck in the void, trapped, floating into nothingness, and they don't notice? What if they give me my pills, pat me on the back, and let me free-fall back into myself.

I'm terrified. And there's no escaping yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment