Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hello lovely ladies, I'm back, and with good news. After waiting and waiting for a new scale I finally got sick of it and went out and purchased one myself. Let me tell you, it is a thing of beauty. It's a weight-watcher's scale and you can program up to ten users into it. My weight has finally and miraculously gone down. When I last updated I was stuck at 147 pounds. I'm happy to report that I have finally passed my third goal weight of 145! I weighed myself at about 6 in the evening, after eating mini donuts for breakfast and everything. My new weight is 142.9 making this my new lowest weight. More fantastic news is that I recently went on two shopping trips. The first trip was with my mother and we went into forever 21. Lots of things were on sale. I didn't have much hope of finding anything good because usually all of the larger sizes go first and the pretty things are left for the teeny tiny pretty girls. There was a beautiful knee length, lacy, navy blue, pencil skirt that I absolutely adored on sale for ten dollars. The last one was a medium. Now I knew that I could get away wit a medium shirt, but skirt or pants was a whole other story. If any of you ladies out there in blogger land had ever seen the real me you would stare at the enormity that is my ass and wonder how on earth I didn't topple backwards since I don't have the chest to balance it out. Anyways, my mother convinced me to try the medium on. I thought that I would end up like all of those other times at the mall in a changing room; reduced to tears and pulling at fatty chunks on my body sobbing "why oh why". Not this time. The skirt slipped easily over my head and rested nicely on hips. There's a slight pooch of a stomach but that's nothing that top controlling shorts or a quick fast can't fix. :p The second trip to the mall was today with Shaye. She convinced me to try on a mini skirt and corset. Doesn't really sound like my style does it? There were two styles of corsets that I wanted to try on, the first there was only a small left, and the second I decided to try a medium. The first fit surprisingly well, it was too lacy so I went with the more simple solid black second corset. The medium was loose so I grabbed a small on my way to the counter. When I got home and tried it on I was shocked. It didn't fit. Too loose still. My boobs have gotten even smaller than I thought lol.


Sorry for the extremely long post but I'm extremely excited.

Comments:

Vampire: Awe thanks :) That means a lot to me

Emma: I hope it's soon that I meet someone, my friends have really creepy guys that they want to hook me up with :p I feel like sizes are all over the place depending on the store and even the design of the shirt, which kind of sucks cause it makes telling how much progress is made difficult. OOOh i think i read some of your writing on your blog about the story where you needed to be 112 again or something like that, I can't remember too well it was a while ago, but it was really great!! I got more low cal hot chocolate so I'm saved lol.

LittleMissFairy: I think I will take it up again thanks, no bombs though. You're right it's not really my thing lol. I saw one of Venus' drawings, the one with all the bitchy people standing around the sad girl in the middle. It broke my heart and it was so good. I'll post if I do anything decent, definitely won't be as good as hers but I'll try :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh man... :p Guys can be such *insert curse-word here* sometimes. But we can be friends :) I know it's not... you know... as good but it's not nothing! :)
    Ah, thank you love <3 I write my best when fasting, light headed, and cold. Don't ask me why :p :)
    Yeah, clothing is so weird. Cuts and stores and sizes and lengths all matter. I got a small dress top that fit like a charm but the sleeves weren't long enough for my arms so I bought a medium and it's too big :P
    Take care lovely <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete