Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Gone Fishin'

Lately I find myself fishing for compliments. I don't know why. It's not like I deserve them. Compliments don't belong to me, they're the property of girls with milky skin stretched tight over matchstick bones. I've been drifting into the space reserved for those perfect girls, believing I have the same rights as them, that I deserve what they have. I need to stop deluding myself. Hard work, commitment, and perseverance is what gets you there. I have none of that. I'm taking some time to find it. Sorry if I don't comment on any of your blogs, but I am still reading. I just prefer to read it from the beginning to present, so if you see a sudden spike in views it's probably me. I'll be back when everything is sorted out. Everything has a nice little box that it belongs in and I need to put everything away so that I can concentrate. Life is too messy right now.

3 comments:

  1. my life is too messy right now too.. you do deserve compliments, hopefully one day you will see it :) lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you are recieving the compliments, then you have worked hard and deserve them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do deserve compliments.

    I do that with blogs too! I always have to start at the very beginning. =) Yay I'm glad I'm not the only one. <3

    ReplyDelete