Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

I've Been Trying

Lately I have this obsession with watching the tv show Too Fat for Fifteen: Fighting Back. Its about all of these teens who are really overweight and go to fat camp. I like to work out while pretending that I'm at camp with them. Is that weird? Probably. But at least it motivates me. I have five pound free weights. Its really sad that I don't have the upper body strength to lift more than that. But at least its something, and I'm doing lots of reps so that's good. My friends are definitely 100% bulimic. They told me so. That's fine. Its their choice and they can ruin their teeth if they want to and have puffy cheeks. I don't see the point because you need nutrients and they don't get any. They eat crap and then throw it up. So the few calories that do stay in their stomachs aren't good calories. The thing that bugs me is that they do it completely on purpose and laugh about it like its some joke. Personally I don't have the ability to make myself throw up, but if I did I don't think I would be able to take it that lightly. But I don't know exactly what's going on in their heads so I shouldn't judge.

And I'm rambling again.

Comments:

BlackestSoul: It's just the weirdest thing. I don't understand it at all. But its nice to know its not just me. Sucks that you've got it too though.

Vampire: That's not quite what I was talking about but I completely understand what you're saying. I do that too sometimes, I like over think breathing and then just can't do it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is something to ever joke about. I agree with you about the purging thing. I wouldn't take it lightly if I had the ability to purge. I haven't heard of that TV show though, I might have to look it up. And honey, you're never weird! ^_^

    ReplyDelete