- weigh 115 pounds; well I'm not even close yet, but I'm closer than I was
- finish the black section of my cross-stitch; have done a bit to help pass time
- read 100 books; went to the library
- grow a vegetable and herb garden; got a flower pot
- clean my entire room; HA...okay I'll do some cleaning tonight
- get all A's; first class of the new semester was cancelled so I can't do much about that
- not be the fattest of my friends; twiggy friends ate greasy take-out, crackers, and candy, and I had a fibre one bar and lots of water
- learn another language; watched some anime if that counts
I need to do more. Obviously. Going to use my free weights more often and chatted with some friends about going to the gym. Nothing definite but it's a start.
I feel like all the weight that I gained this winter is in my chins. I want this chin. Note the difference between plural and singular. I need to get back to the one chin that I used to have. There's two right now. It's not a pretty sight.
Love you all,